Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hillary's vision

I would have to agree with all of you to a certain degree.

I think that Hillary has a great deal of practical experience and that her policy seems to be much more thought out then Barack's. In this way she seems like she would be the better president.

However, I also agree that Hillary has a tendency to come off as dis genuine and perhaps even speaks to what the people want to hear. This makes her much less likable next to Barack who exudes a great deal of honesty and devotion to his cause.

The reality is that the visions of these two candidates really aren't all that different. Their "policy" obviously is but their general goals (better lives for the middle class American worker) are extremely similar.

I guess my opinion is that I like both of their "visions" and that I would vote for Hillary's policy if I believed in her dedication to them. I won't disclose whether I personally do or don't.

No comments: